Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's coming up?

Well, Sunday is over and a new week is beginning. Do we wait until next Sunday?
NO!
Prayer group gathers at the church on October 28th at 9 a.m.
WOW yoth and Ukelele Practice is Oct. 29th from 6:15 to 7:30

DON'T FORGET TO SET THE CLOCK FORWARD SATUDAY NIGHT!

How about reading the scripture for next week? Matthew 23:1-12. The more you read it the better the sermon will be!

Make invitations now to friends to join us on Friday, Nov. 7th at 6:30 p.m.

2 comments:

TRoe said...

I don't think I have ever read that- or if I had, I have forgotten it. I like the Message translation on v. 11-12.
Biblegateway.com is so helpful to me- I like to read the different translations and see what strikes a cord.

TRoe said...

The new "LifeWay" book store is open by the new Target store off 152 and Ambassador.
Don't know if they have any specials or not- but thought I'd put that out there if you are looking for a new Bible........think I will go look at Message translations!