Thursday, November 6, 2008

Smell That Turkey?

I know it's not possible, but I swear I can smell that turkey.
We can eat it on Friday, November 7th.
We dig in at 6:30 p.m.
You haven't forgotten have you?
Have you invited someone to share it?

Our fellowship nights are so important to the life of our church. We grow in our relationships with each other. We share in a time with Christian friends. We are in God's presence.

So, bring your appetite, a friend, and a little donation for the free will offering.

2 comments:

TRoe said...

One of the youth last night mentioned that she is SO excited for the turkey dinner! I am too - love turkey dinners. I think one thing that goes so well with turkey is the fellowship- with family or what I call picked family- the laughter....all the while the smell of that turkey wofts about.........I think I smell it too Larry!

TRoe said...

That dinner was so yummy. A warm up for a few weeks from now....loved having new faces join us- each month we grow!